Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Style Me Stunning!

So I've decided I need to start adding some pieces to my wardrobe collection. All purpose items, yano the things every woman should have!

Favorite pair of boots! Luckily my birthday is November 24 and my wonderful Momma ordered these for me already! Now with boots you need..
The knee-high boot socks!

Another must have is THE BLAZER!
The lovely Jennifer Aniston always knows what's up.

Although I ADORE this one!
PINK! <3

The favorite, fail safe, go-to dress!

Favorite pumps!

AND finally, the bag

Some say you should match your shoes to your purse, while others don't... if so!
Turquoise it is!

BUT! Check out the post i've designated solely to scarves! The hottest trend, and must have! The right scarf can pull any outfit together!

No comments:

Post a Comment