Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog Name

So I have not decided on a name for my boutique, i'm sure that will come in time. I decided to name my blog "you're in my heart" because my daddy used to say it to me when I was a little girl. He would say "Where are you when I don't see you?" And i would say "I'm in your heart!" One of the few memories I have left of him after so long. The young mind has a poor memory and it seems when you age you forget your past more and more each day which makes me sad. This might have been what sparked my photograph obsession. I always say if my house was on fire the first thing i would grab is my photo box! I love photographs, they are glimpses of my past and always spark my memory. They make me smile :D My most prized possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment