Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Dream Engagement Ring

I always said I've wanted an engagement ring that is different, I mean what girl doesn't?

I'm a girl who loves a lot of different styles but at the same time am very picky!

While pinning on pinterest today I found THE ONE.

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

My birthstone is amber, and it is absolutely stunning! My momma always said that's why my middle name is Amber lol yeah right

I love the gold and amber that is a sort of tan brown tone, it would make me look tan ;) and the large center would give a slimming affect to my ring finger!

It's unique and 1600. Too bad it's on etsy and it'll be gone before my boyfriend proposes to me! We have a four year plan, i told him today I can't wait two more year, but i'm just a baby.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment